A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information that we provide below, will help you understand the different types of cookies:
one. According to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies. Are those that are collected by the editor to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third party cookies. Are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.
2. According to the period of time they remain activated
- Session cookies. They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies. They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
3. According to its purpose.
- Technical cookies: They are the necessary ones for the correct navigation through the web.
- Personalization cookies: Allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the provider analysis linked to the navigation made by the user, in order to track the use of the website and make statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies. They allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, according to the content of the web itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They allow the editor to include advertising space on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Antonio Jesús Sánchez Martos informs about the cookies used in our website:
Likewise, Antonio Jesús Sánchez Martos informs the user that he has the possibility to configure his browser so that he is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if he wishes, to prevent them from being installed on his hard drive.
Below we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
Firefox from here:
Chrome from here:
Explorer from here:
Safari from here:
Opera from here: