work with us
What can a candidate expect from us?
We are a young, vibrant company committed to the welfare of its staff and to new technologies.
We'll do our best to make your daily timetable easier and, most importantly, to help you find a suitable work-life balance.
What do we expect from a candidate?
We hope to work with people who are well-organized, methodical and committed to their work, to us and above all to our clients.
It's not absolutely vital to meet all the specific requirements: everything can be learnt, so, above all, we're looking for receptive, open-minded people: this is the only way a candidate can grow and can help us grow too.
We are deeply committed to new technologies and innovation, and we'd like to work with a person who feels the same passion for their work and for ours - you're not going to fit in if you''re only there for the salary.
We don't want you to be afraid of languages and travelling - you have to be prepared to meet and deal with people from other cultures.
CALCULATION AND FEM ANALYSIS ENGINEER
Dynamic individual with a keen desire to explore new alternatives in Engineering; meticulous, well-organized and with an excellent capacity for analysis.
- Analysis and mechanical simulation of structural components and thermal and process equipment.
- Static / Dynamic Analysis
- Stationary / Transitory
- Linear / Non Linear
- Use of NASTRAN simulation software
- Study and evaluation of mechanical phenomena.
- Use of EUROCODIGO, ANSI & DIN structural design codes, and pressure vessels.
AUTOMATION AND INDUSTRIAL CONTROL ENGINEER
Degree in Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering or equivalent.
- PLCs (Siemens, Schneider)
- SCADAS, HMI (Siemens, Schneider)
- Profinet, Profibus and Modbus communication.
- International Regulations.
- Origins of engineering in the Automation sector.
- Programming: Rockwell, Omron.
- Profisafe Integrated Security.
- Servos, Drives and Frequency Converters.
ENGINEER SPECIALIZING IN MECHANICAL DESIGN
Mechanical Industrial Engineer or equivalent | Industrial Design
- Experience in design and calculation of components
- Experience in manufacturing precision components and knowledge in manufacturing processes is preferred
- Experience in designing industrial machinery is preferred
- High degree of expertise in 3D CAD systems (Catia v5 | SolidWorks | SolidEdge or Inventor)
- Experience in machine manufacturing processes using CNC programming
- High level of spoken and written English (essential)
- Ability to integrate new technologies
If you think you could be a suitable candidate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org